Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of the Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the General Data Protection Regulation), we inform you that:
- The Controller of the Personal Data is ICB Pharma Sp. J., with its registered office
in Jaworzno at ul. Moździerzowców 6a, hereinafter referred to as the “Controller” or the “Company”.
- If you have any queries regarding our processing of your data, please contact us via email: email@example.com
- Your personal data shall be processed for the purpose of:
a) transmission of educational information by electronic means pursuant to Article 10 sec. 2 of the Act on Provision of Electronic Services of 18 July 2002, (i.e. Dz.U. /Journal of Laws/ of 2017, item 1219 as amended) and by post – pursuant to the granted consent,
- Your personal data:
- shall be transferred only to recipients-entities that cooperate with the Controller or their subcontractors on the basis of a cooperation agreement, including an agreement on the entrustment of personal data processing, entities authorised to receive your personal data on the basis of a valid legal provision and authorised employees of the Controller.
- shall not be transferred to any external countries or international organizations.
- Your personal data shall be stored:
- until the withdrawal of your consent in cases where your personal data is processed on the basis of a consent to send the newsletter;
- You have the right to:
- access your personal data as well as correct or delete them, or restrict their processing;
- object to further processing of your personal data;
- withdraw at any time your consent to the processing of your data without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal;
- request the Controller to transfer your data to another Controller, provided that the rights and freedoms of other persons are not adversely affected.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, that is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The provision of your personal data is voluntary but required for the purpose of sending the newsletter, whereby failure to provide the data will result in the inability to receive the newsletter from the Controller.
- Your personal data is not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, except where you have given your consent to such processing for commercial purposes and the sending of the newsletter.